Sunday 19 October 2014

Ageless and Evergreen

Love soft as an easy chair
Love fresh as the morning air

...

We love each other when already know each other
It takes time to know one another
But when love's occur, it will be soft and fresh for us

...

One love that is shared by two
I have found with you

...

After 7 years, I finally realized that I've loved you
After all those memories
After all those experiences
After all those lesson's learned
You made me new

...


Like a rose under the April snow
I was always certain love would grow
Love ageless and evergreen
Seldom seen by two

...

Tonight, those old memories' buzzing my head
Recalling all experiences
Recalling all lessons' learned
Recalling all friends
Recalling you

...


You and I will
make each night the first
Everyday a beginning
Spirits rise and their dance is unrehearsed
They warm and excite us

...

I won't forget all those moments
The day you accepted me
The day you taught me
The day you challenge me
Those days you raised me

...

Cause we have the brightest love
Two lights that shine as one Morning glory and midnight sun

...

Yes, I know we're amazing
We bond each other as incredible collaboration
But still, the best is yet to come

...


Time... we've learned to sail above
Time... won't change the meaning of one love

...

For all those time you gave me
For all the memory I had
and after 7 years, I know I still love you
I promise, I will give you my best

...

Love, ageless and evergreen...

Unpad, your memories are always on my mind, ageless and evergreen!

P.S
1. Thanks Hipwee for bringing those memories back,
2. Thanks to Barbra Streisand for giving me an inspiration for this writing based on your incredible song, Evergreen
3. I'm not trying to be a poet, I just express my feeling.

No comments: